By Philip Kromer,Russell Jurney
Finding styles in enormous occasion streams will be tricky, yet studying how to define them doesn’t must be. This targeted hands-on advisor exhibits you ways to resolve this and lots of different difficulties in large-scale information processing with uncomplicated, enjoyable, and chic instruments that leverage Apache Hadoop. You’ll achieve a pragmatic, actionable view of huge info through operating with genuine facts and actual problems.
Perfect for novices, this book’s technique also will attract skilled practitioners who are looking to brush up on their abilities. half I explains how Hadoop and MapReduce paintings, whereas half II covers many analytic styles you should use to approach any info. As you're employed via numerous workouts, you’ll additionally how one can use Apache Pig to method data.
- Learn the mandatory mechanics of operating with Hadoop, together with how facts and computation flow round the cluster
- Dive into map/reduce mechanics and construct your first map/reduce activity in Python
- Understand how you can run chains of map/reduce jobs within the kind of Pig scripts
- Use a real-world dataset—baseball functionality statistics—throughout the book
- Work with examples of numerous analytic styles, and research while and the place you may use them
Read Online or Download Big Data for Chimps: A Guide to Massive-Scale Data Processing in Practice PDF
Similar data mining books
Utilized by firms, undefined, and govt to notify and gas every thing from targeted advertisements to place of birth defense, facts mining could be a very useful gizmo throughout quite a lot of purposes. regrettably, so much books at the topic are designed for the pc scientist and statistical illuminati and depart the reader principally adrift in technical waters.
Info Mining and knowledge Visualization makes a speciality of facing large-scale facts, a box in most cases often called facts mining. The publication is split into 3 sections. the 1st offers with an advent to statistical features of knowledge mining and laptop studying and comprises functions to textual content research, machine intrusion detection, and hiding of knowledge in electronic records.
Sie wollen alles erfahren über das Manipulieren, Bereinigen, Verarbeiten und Aufbereiten von strukturierten Daten mit Python three? Dieses konsequent praxisbezogene Buch zeigt Ihnen anhand konkreter Fallbeispiele, wie Sie mit Python-Bibliotheken wie Pandas, NumPy und IPython eine Vielzahl von typischen Datenanalyse-Problemen lösen.
Find out how sizeable information and different resources of knowledge might be remodeled into necessary wisdom - wisdom which can create extraordinary aggressive virtue to propel a company towards marketplace management. examine via examples and adventure precisely tips to choose tasks and construct analytics groups that bring effects.
- Project Management Analytics: A Data-Driven Approach to Making Rational and Effective Project Decisions (FT Press Project Management)
- Data Mining in Biomedical Imaging, Signaling, and Systems
- Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies: 9th International Joint Conference, BIOSTEC 2016, Rome, Italy, February 21–23, 2016, Revised Selected ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Simultaneous Statistical Inference: With Applications in the Life Sciences
- Data Mining for Biomarker Discovery (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- An Introduction to Machine Learning
Additional resources for Big Data for Chimps: A Guide to Massive-Scale Data Processing in Practice
Big Data for Chimps: A Guide to Massive-Scale Data Processing in Practice by Philip Kromer,Russell Jurney