By Judith Sumner
Read or Download American Household Botany: A History of Useful Plants, 1620-1900 PDF
Best gardening & horticulture books
During this interesting booklet, a celebrated writer rescues from the pages of historical past the sensible adventure and botanical knowledge of generations of Americans.
Monty Don made a successful go back to our monitors as presenter of Gardeners' international. an organization favorite with audience, Monty's infectious enthusiasm for vegetation, recognition to the finer information of gardening procedure and straightforward appeal have visible the rankings jump. right here Monty invitations us into the backyard at Longmeadow, to teach us how he created this gorgeous backyard, and the way we will be able to do a similar in our personal.
Creating wealth doing lawn-care, panorama structure, and backyard paintings is a dream of many people—and this advisor comprises the entire helpful instruments and techniques they should effectively release and advance their very own company doing so. This 6th variation additionally beneficial properties recommendation on advertising and marketing and promoting one's companies inside “sustainable landscaping,” one of many most well liked new developments within the box.
Do you aspire to a sustainable way of life? when you are captivated with natural agriculture, this publication is for you. study the real tale of 2 academics who will encourage you as they and their kinfolk construct their natural turning out to be enterprise from the floor up. missing capital, adventure, and encouragement, they study the nuts and bolts of construction and revenues; making errors and counting on logic to be successful.
- Knott's Handbook for Vegetable Growers
- Stereoscopic acuity in ocular pursuit of moving objects: Dynamic stereoscopy and movement parallax: relevance to road safety and occupational medicine ... and Movement Parallax - Relevance to Roa)
- Quantitative Methods in Bone Densitometry
- Urban Crofting: A New Circle of Life Without Oil
- The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to Design and Build a Net-Zero Energy Greenhouse
- Ökologischer Pflanzenschutz: im naturnahen Garten (Garten kurz & gut) (German Edition)
Additional info for American Household Botany: A History of Useful Plants, 1620-1900
American Household Botany: A History of Useful Plants, 1620-1900 by Judith Sumner