By Ken W. Collier
Using Agile equipment, you could convey some distance better innovation, worth, and caliber to any facts warehousing (DW), enterprise intelligence (BI), or analytics venture. besides the fact that, traditional Agile tools needs to be conscientiously tailored to handle the original features of DW/BI initiatives. In Agile Analytics, Agile pioneer Ken Collier exhibits the way to just do that.
Collier introduces platform-agnostic Agile ideas for integrating infrastructures which includes various operational, legacy, and distinctiveness platforms that blend advertisement and customized code. utilizing operating examples, he exhibits the best way to deal with analytics improvement groups with largely varied ability units and the way to help huge, immense and fast-growing info volumes. Collier’s thoughts provide optimum price even if your tasks contain “back-end” information administration, “front-end” enterprise research, or both.
- Part I makes a speciality of Agile venture administration options and supply crew coordination, introducing middle practices that form the way in which your Agile DW/BI venture neighborhood can collaborate towards success
- Part II provides technical equipment for allowing non-stop supply of industrial worth at production-quality degrees, together with evolving enhanced designs; test-driven DW improvement; model keep an eye on; and venture automation
Collier brings jointly confirmed strategies you could observe correct now—whether you’re an IT decision-maker, facts warehouse specialist, database administrator, enterprise intelligence expert, or database developer. together with his aid, you could mitigate undertaking hazard, increase enterprise alignment, in achieving greater results—and celebrate alongside the way.
Read Online or Download Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) PDF
Similar data mining books
Utilized by companies, undefined, and govt to notify and gas every thing from centred ads to native land safeguard, facts mining could be a very great tool throughout a variety of purposes. regrettably, such a lot books at the topic are designed for the pc scientist and statistical illuminati and depart the reader mostly adrift in technical waters.
Facts Mining and information Visualization makes a speciality of facing large-scale info, a box regularly often called information mining. The booklet is split into 3 sections. the 1st offers with an creation to statistical elements of knowledge mining and laptop studying and comprises functions to textual content research, machine intrusion detection, and hiding of knowledge in electronic documents.
Sie wollen alles erfahren über das Manipulieren, Bereinigen, Verarbeiten und Aufbereiten von strukturierten Daten mit Python three? Dieses konsequent praxisbezogene Buch zeigt Ihnen anhand konkreter Fallbeispiele, wie Sie mit Python-Bibliotheken wie Pandas, NumPy und IPython eine Vielzahl von typischen Datenanalyse-Problemen lösen.
Find out how significant facts and different assets of data might be remodeled into important wisdom - wisdom which may create remarkable aggressive virtue to propel a enterprise towards industry management. research via examples and adventure precisely tips to decide tasks and construct analytics groups that convey effects.
- From Curve Fitting to Machine Learning: An Illustrative Guide to Scientific Data Analysis and Computational Intelligence (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Data Analytics for Renewable Energy Integration: Second ECML PKDD Workshop, DARE 2014, Nancy, France, September 19, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computational Intelligence in Data Mining - Volume 2: Proceedings of the International Conference on CIDM, 20-21 December 2014 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Digital Economy. Emerging Technologies and Business Innovation: Second International Conference, ICDEc 2017, Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia, May 4–6, 2017, Proceedings ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
Additional resources for Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series)
Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) by Ken W. Collier